Thats right peep my spirit bitches

Friday, October 26, 2007

2's, Priests And A Strategy

First a note incase people check my armory. Yes my current 2v2 is with a warlock friend of mine. Hes undergeared and we're having some fun messing around in 2v2. But! We are looking for a priest to do 2v2s with us particularly me.

So! If you're a priest on mannoroth with 200+ resiliance 2v2 team with warlock and hunter LF yous. Requesting a Disc/Holy spec with imp mana burn although deep disc with pain supression is hot!

So I've been doing the majority of my arena play as Marks. Yes I raid as BM, yes I sometimes arena or BG as BM but if you didn't get it out of my previous post. Marks works better once you take into consideration a competent teamate expecialy a healer. Theres a ton of strategies for hunters in arena for each bracket. Today its time to blab about 2v2 Marks+Disc priest.

Team Composition:
Marksman Hunter (5/5 Imp Stings, Scatter, Silence, Entrapment)
Disc/Holy Priest (this has some more variation with 2x/3x/0 but I've seen alot more 41/20/0 popping up for pain supression which I think is an amazing talent oh ya imp mana burn).

Strategy:
Surving while decreasing the opposing teams resources (mana/rage). Via a few well timed burns and constant viper sting eventualy OOM caster DPS or a healer , shut down another team and drop a target via arc/multi/auto/SW:D.

3 comments:

megan said...

Disc. Priests will be a force I think come 2.3, with their new talent that answers Holy's Blessed Resilience.

30% reduced crit damage and 30% increase in recieved heals seems a bit better.

Shifttusk said...

Agreed the new talent + pain supression will have them as annoying to kill as a druid. No cyclone but mana burn is rediculous.

My 3's team got ripped 2-0 series vs a disc priest (with pain supression) marks hunter and pally team. I got off a single viper on the paladin before the priest and hunter said "FUCK YO MANA!" 1 scatter a fear 1 viper and 3 mana burns later i was reduced to running around trying to get 3 secs of drink in.

Its going to be very filthy in 2's in 2.3 so long as the hunter is good on his mana conservation.

megan said...

Gah, Blizzard announced that the Disc talent in question is not its final form and 100% subject to change.