Thats right peep my spirit bitches

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Random 2.3 Musings: 20&24 Slot Quivers

Ok, So first off this doesn't apply to you silly gun toters. Real hunters use bows!

C'mon our epic quest. Bow. Only weapon to say "Class: Hunter" Bow.

And now if you pvp we're all xbow users. Yup bliz feels the need to make troll racials useless in arenas. But not human rogue/warriors and realy will of the forsake and canabalize are underpowered in pvp really..

Ok /stoprant sorry.

So anyway I just wanted to make a blurb about the new quivers/amo pouches from crafting in the next patch. Now yea 6 more slots for raiding is pretty nice. But I do have other bags to just stash amo in beforehand its not a big deal. But a big deal? Abandoning my Ancient Sinew Wrapped Lamina! Its epic! It says its for a Hunter JUST FOR ME! I got to kill 4 demons that instagib any other freaking class.

Ok /stoprant again sorry!

But seriously I'm not getting a new one I'm keeping my precious. Anyone else feel the same way?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand the sentimentality of the "old" gear. I still have my Dragonsbreath Handcannon which always made me KOS in battlegrounds. I still have my Don Santos which I got the day after I turned 70 on my first Shadow Labs run. I even have my first skinning knife from when I picked up leatherworking almost 3 years ago.

For an elf, I sure did collect a lot of guns!

The expansion taught me to only hold onto really special sentimental gear though. I have a whole long post about my experience with the hunter bow quest and why I used guns so much. Though I am now sporting Sunfury.

Most of my Dragonstalker was replaced by greens and blues by the time I was 64. My last piece of T2 replaced at 67 by a GREEN!

The items that made it the furthest? My Cenarion axe and Hakkari sword... just couldn't find a combo that beat it for AP until I got Terrok's Quill and then Sonic Spear a few days later.

Shifttusk said...

As far as armor yes more stats means replace! If the new quivers had a >15% speed bonus I'd be very excited.

On a side note I do have some silly crapole still saved up in my bank.

Zandalar predators Bracers/Belt my first epics.

My AV Bloodseaker -> first weapon to break a 1k shot with.

My 4 pieces of level 60 pvp gear.

platehealer said...

My 44 hunter gets to use his first purp at 48, Hurricane! I think it won't be replaced until mid to late 50's. The freeze effect should be tremendous in PVP. It's my precious.

http://wowhead.com/?item=2824

Anonymous said...

I think the only equipment i have from 60 is the quiver and 2 Zulian Slicer's. One in the bag and one in the bank.

I'll go after the 24 slot bag.