Thats right peep my spirit bitches

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome Peoples

Hey everyone,

So I'm sure you knew it was going to happen,

You know... read BRK alot... Comment on BRK alot... Get BRK to go LW for some leet epix!

Make a blog so you don't eat up all of BRK's bandwidth bantering about the Internet maths!

So here goes the start to what I hope will be a good source of information for hunters and I guess people wanting to help their hunters in raids or own hunters in pvp! So as a little background I've been playing wow for a little over a year. I've always played my hunter (troll baby!) and I've experienced level 60 raiding in Molten Core and Blackwing Lair as well as the old level 60 PvP craze. At 70 I raided a decent amount from Kara through to Void Reaver and Lurker below. So one thing I hope to bring to some hunters is good PvE tips and what to expect in some raids. But anyhow after a few months of far too much raiding (unfortunately not a casual guild) I decided to decrease my boss killing and increase my pvping. So as a change up to BRK's blog I'm hoping to provide some good insight into hunter PvP at 70 in BG's, Duels and Arena. This will be mostly as BM (since I find it to do better in 2's which I like) but I also do 5's as Imp Drains + Entrapment Marksmanship.

Now I'm not one of those crazy 2500 in all brackets players but as I develop my pvp (ness) I'm going to try and share some of the tips with you people out there. Hopefully someone else with more experience can point some things out as well.

Some of the ideas I was planning on making posts of soon are:
-Pet Choice (PvP, PvE and dashing good looks!!)
-Hunter PvP Talent Builds (41/17/3, 41/20/0, 41/4/16, 0/42/19)
-5to7: How to kite warriors while your partners bring them down without falling to an intercept+mace stun party
-Pillars: The forums are full of folks crying about them lets learn how to use them.
-Void Reaver: Oh Noes Get Your Balls Away From Meh! From a hunters perspective.

Anyhow hope to see everyone checking in!

8 comments:

Xizang said...

First one!
Found you by clicking a couple of people commenting @BRK, to check their blogs if they have any.
Now this is one that i am looking forward to read.
Cheers, Xi

Shifttusk said...

/ROAR

Wow I did not expect anyone to find this so fast! Thanks for peeking in, I don't know if I will ever get as much posting in as BRK but I'll try and keep ya entertained!

Anonymous said...

I'd have found you faster if I hadn't been so busy at work.

I'm trying to decide whether the blogworld should tremble in fear now, or not. ;)

Welcome to the "club", Shifttusk!

Oh...and...just a small request. :)

Anonymous said...

Just fiddled with it seems to be working! Thanks for the tip!

Yea this message was to test it :P

Anonymous said...

Heheh...thanks, friend!

Shifttusk said...

Hehe ok now its fixed completely I turned on moderation for some silly reason and wasn't checking. Thanks for the tip once again I for one was horrible at signing up here I'd hate to make posting a pain in the ass for anyone!

Rick Kitagawa said...

Sweeet! I love BRK, but being a non-raider ATM and being a Tauren Hunter on a PvP Ally-majority server (Dmaw), I find it hard to relate to the topics a lot of the time (besides the general how-to stuff). I'm definitely looking forward to more pvp tips, cuz I currently suck -_-

Cheers!
Cowchan

Anonymous said...

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough Archlord gold to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot Archlord money and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much archlord online Gold, we can sure that you will get the cheap Archlord gold, quick to come here to buy Archlord gold.

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough Atlantica online Gold to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot Atlantica Gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much Atlantica online money, we can sure that you will get the cheap Atlantica online Gold , quick to come here to buy Atlantica online Gold .