Thats right peep my spirit bitches

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Read This Blog Now!

So I'm the worst! I read this blog every day. This girl has more 70's than I have braincells.

Out Of Mana

Check here for the best look at Warlock and Paladin PvP you can find. Megan understands pvp like whoah! Plus she's way prettier than the Shifttusk. Check out her most recent post for a funny ass warlock talent tree in response to the upcoming nerfs to aflliction/slsl.

As a side note, I feel your pain I do 3's with an aflic lock and I'm very worried about the changes. Locks Soul Link aside are super squishy and have very few GTFO Me Mele cards. This change is going to make a huge change in 2's and ruin warlocks already poor showing in 5's.

Most Likely Solution?
- Your searing pain now dispels 1 magical effect
- Your shadow burn now reduces healing on the target by 50% for 6 seconds

You too can be a ranged warrior :(

Look forward to a post about hunters and 2.3 and stuff later after I pretend to do my job for a bit!

Lata,
Shift

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I'm the worst! I read this blog every day. This girl has more 70's than I have braincells.

That's either saying a whole lot or very little! ;)