Thats right peep my spirit bitches

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Grrrrrrr!!

Hey peoples, sorry for the lack of posts, the begining of the year is a busy period for me at work so I've been a bit swamped. Anywho... so... don't be shocked surprised or freak out... but theres going to be some changes to the blog. I've decided to yes continue doing arena (mostly 5v5) but I'm also getting back into pve. I messed around with survival from the advice of Guy (of BRK fame) and have been having a blast badge farming kara and going to a few SSC runs with a friends guild. I closing in on the magic 800 agility number unbuffed and have been having a blast with it. Anyway expect to see me specced 0/20/41 alot of times on logout but expect some goodies from SSC and Blades Edge arena moving forward.

I'm thinking of re-titling the blog but I'll keep everyone posted. I'm thinking next post. Some sort of PvE vs PvP specs. Back to werk :( Cyas!

5 comments:

Dave said...

Time for a new blog, "Shifttusk does PvE as well!"

Anonymous said...

Maybe Shifttusk does PvA?

Shifttusk said...

I was thinking shifttusk does dallas but I heard it was taken :P Plus the things it would do to a poor trolls reputation!

alibaba said...

share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition
welcome come to my blog!!

Pike said...

"shifttusk does dallas"

Hahaha!