Thats right peep my spirit bitches

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm Angry and I don't know why

So, I'm burning some time at lunch today reading blogs and I check mine for comments. I like when people drop by and say whats up! So I look into my last thread and see a comment from

"http://goldsoon-goldsoon.blogspot.com/"

I pop onto the site not thinking and its a gold seller's blog. Not only that they have been harassing MR large furry rear area!

"http://bigbearbutt.blogspot.com/2008/01/please-kneecap-goldspammer.html"

But I click onto this site and what confused me the most was that there was what looked to be a well written post about nearing 1850 in arena in 5v5 and killing Tidewalker in SSC. But for some godforsaken reason it seemed so familiar. It was 100% like seeing a girl and not being able to remember why she was so familiar. Turns out she was the one you hit on all sloppy wasted last night. Only with blogs and stuff. So I'm reading, and not working and going hey wait WTFHSAUSE!

From our goldspammer's site (without quotes or credit):

"Tidewalker was downed on Monday. I wasn't there, I ran on very little sleep over the weekend and wasn't up to raiding. Apparently it was one of those wipe wipe wipe nights and then "one more try" became the killing one. Grats on the hardwork, the fight for me will still be new as I have yet to play the same toon in that fight for back to back attempts. "

And from Meg's site:

"Tidewalker was downed on Monday. I wasn't there, I ran on very little sleep over the weekend and wasn't up to raiding. Apparently it was one of those wipe wipe wipe nights and then "one more try" became the killing one. Grats on the hardwork, the fight for me will still be new as I have yet to play the same toon in that fight for back to back attempts. " http://outofmana.blogspot.com/2008/01/random-update.html

So not only is this asspie trying to sell gold and have fake anime pictures of purple half naked women. He's ripping off quotes from Meg who is cool and like Big Bear Behind Butt Boy has a pictures of backsides on her site!

I was pissed to say the least, I enjoy reading the stuff alot of other bloggers write like Mabd and Megs and even Huge Druid Bootay! To see some scammer ripping them off is a joke. I hope you all read BBB's post and report the blog as he recommended. Not only is it material against the rules for WOW, this person is ripping off peoples blog text. Its pretty damn silly.

Goldsoon, be warned, you're a douchebag

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I clicked the flag thingie and reported them for spam. Even their mothers don't like gold sellers.

WyldKard said...

Sadly, this is a pretty common trend. If it's not a gold seller, it's a fake blog that republishes existing content from other blogs in an effort to hit high on searches and thereby earn ad revenue. Unfortunately, there's not too much we can do about this.

Anonymous said...

Actually, and as some people mentioned to Meg, this bit is enough to close his site.

Violation of DMCA.
Violation of Terms of Agreement (content - copyright).

Yeppers, the only thing needed is the persons holding copyright to notify Blogger/Google of the violation.