Thats right peep my spirit bitches

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Public Service Announcement To The Nubbies of Anetheron

Dear all (2) level 67 mages who may be questing with a level 70 goatman hunter in BEM,

It has come to my attention that you're idiots. A hunter with the exotic spiked shoulders is not ample protection for a squishball such as you. The next time you observer a troll hunter land and mine ore near Gruuls Lair where you are questing; I have the following recomendation. Don't throw a wimpy 900 fireball at me while I fly away. I'm waiting for a raid invite and bored, and I have my pvp gear in my bag. I am going to land above you, put on 400resil and 13k hp and come back to toast you. I'm sincerely sorry that my aimedshot crit you for 4.5k and one shot you and also that I killed your oh so cute gnome twin before he found his iceblock button. I'm also so very sorry that your bodyguard hunter took so long to figure out what happened that he managed to shoot me once before he bit it as well.

So just for your future reference I enjoy having my sexy purple troll mohawk singed about as much as you enjoy having my size 11 shoved up your tiny gnome arse. So next time, just leave me to my adamantite and I'll leave you to sucking. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Shifttusk, Troll Hunter, Purple Hair, Now of Anetheron

PS. Thanks for the 60 honor
PPS. You really need to learn where iceblock is on your action bars.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a goatman! More like a goat-octopus man. Besides its the only Alliance race you can play that isn't one of the typical fantasy characters you can play. And they remind of Taurens in a lot of way which is part of the reason I play one.

Anyways I do agree with your assessment that hitting someone with that puny of a fireball is just wasted mana and thusly ensued death upon them for trying. Though I wonder what the hunter was doing that he only was able to get one shot off.

Anonymous said...

Ok that sucks I thought the last comment took my name but its Sonvar as I like to go by.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, niiiice. If you're gonna bushwhack, do it right, do it with a thermo-nuclear bomb. It's the only way to be sure. :)

Unknown said...

Hey...

Shifttusk...

Yer in ma Battlegroup....

Euripedes said...

Anetheron = Stormstrike battlegroup.

Duskwood = Stormstrike battlegroup.

<3 Shifttusk.

Shifttusk said...

Dude yer guys battlegroup is the suck! Whats with the AV not happening thing? Or the bazillion premade alliance?

On the otherhand if you see me in a bg /tickle me alot it will soo get blogposted!

Euripedes said...

Alliance has been boycotting AV since... oh, about 2 weeks after 2.3 was released.
They "never win", so they don't sign up anymore.
So they just do all the other battlegrounds, and purposefully premade against PuGs.
It's really a cowardly action, since they will always leave the battleground if they are up against a horde pre-made. They feed off of Horde PuGs.
Only Black Dragonflight sticks around and fights other Premades.

Daniel said...

I like the way you think and approve of your methods! :D

Graham H said...

I come back and read this post often... and I laugh every time! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

In fact wow gold, the results wow gold are quite a buy wow gold surprise; according buy wow gold to a study cheap wow goldby the University cheap wow gold of Delaware, wow power leveling most wow power leveling hardcore players power levelingare actually power levelingfemale. This wow goldnew high was reachedbuy wow gold following the cheap wow goldof the Lich KingTM.re