Thats right peep my spirit bitches

Friday, November 23, 2007

AFK SEC BIO!!

Haha just playing, sorry for the lack of posts I've been busy as all heck at work and ickie.

So whats up, day after turkey festival! And I think I'm still drunk!

Season 2 is just about over and the shift finished 1800's in 2v2 and 3v3 I'll screen shot it once I get home!. We made a breakthrough beating 2 mele teams in 3's which helped us slop up 40 pts this week! I have no doubt with some of the gear upgrades we're seeing that I'll be rocking my S3 bow shortly!

Mortal strike shot has me feeling more like a hunter. Rolling around without the scorpid and laying out tons of dps in arena. Making viperstings stick because clensing isn't an option when you're getting your ass beat with -50% healing!

I'm hunting for a druid to tame... erhm mean 2v2 with and looking to fill him out as our last on our new 5's layout. I like playing with our priest but I think a druid will give me the edge vs rogue mage and war druid.

(FG)warlock (Marks)hunter (disc)priest (Resto)druid and (prepmaces)rogue. The cc and lockdown provided by the rogue will really let the mana burn passe (lock priest) go to town and give me nice steady targets to burn. I think the combination of mace stuns, pws's and druid cc will really let us shut down warriors and mele really well! Notice anything about the team? Thats right SCREW WARRIORS!

What am I looking like for s3 start? 4200 points, 60k honor! I'll be rolling with the new s3 axe head and gloves as well as the new ring, neck belt and some other misc pvp stuff!

I'm pumped and will be looking for a certain veranice looking girl in av this weekend to beat up!

:P

4 comments:

Glass Cannon Productions said...

Wow, I'm excited for you to get all that gear. I've heard everybody's on a saving spree. I need to get my butt in gear and rack up the Honor this weekend in AV. My arena points are close to max, but my honor is only about 38k

Shifttusk said...

Oh the banking has been extreme. I already have my meta gem and head enchant ready to go!!!

I'm more uber excited for the lock on my team. He's an awesome player but has 2 pieces of pvp blue gear and alot of... well... crap.. uhm

Him getting 200 spell dmg is going to be huge!

megan said...

:P Yes, Season 3 shopping spree will be better than Holiday shopping for sure.

And no, I bet you can't find my Rogue evar.

Vaelin said...

My hunter is very excited about the arena axe and will be purchasing it with gusto and promptly getting it enchanted ASAP.

Too long has the melee weapon been a gear gap with no reasonable alternatives for hunters... PvP or PvE. If you're as lucky as me and BRK with sonic spear drops (one more run to exalted with LC... nearly all that rep from chain running SL... stupid gear progression system) you're essentially stuck.

At 60, I was in AQ40 with a blue polearm from DM (Full T2, epic bow... you get the idea - later got HWL axe + CHT but only after many many rogues). I was in SSC and TK with the blue rep reward polearm from HH... Probably would have been in Hyjal still with blues if I had continued! I know of no other class to make this claim as consistently as hunters (One legacy ever dropped for all of the kara instances my guild ran... and it was before the change).

Between the new badgers of justice rewards, ZA, and cheap arena/honor gear... Well, I think the expansion is nearly ready for release! And hunter itemization almost to where it is for all the other classes.

I'm really excited about this patch overall!