Thats right peep my spirit bitches

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

T-6 Hours

Ok Soooo...

I'm stuck at work and freaking out I want to buy mah gear. I'm literaly rolling in points to spend and freaking out waiting to get my sexies and go rough people up! We're not planning on running 3v3 the first day since its likely to be a crapshoot. We may start up our new 5v5 however.

Hunter Rogue Lock DiscPriest RDruid

Thats right, we're debating calling the team something like screwarmoryscan or Under Represented being we have the 4 least represented 5v5 classes (druid hunter rogue lock) and none of the most represented (Paly War Sham) in our lineup. WE have a cool plan and I think this odball lineup will actualy do very well. 2 MS effects, tons of CC, no classes that are easy to shut down via drains (well maybe priest or me but I drink all day).

I cant post my SS from work but S2 finished at:

2v2: Bringing It Back 1786 (slopped a few points this weekend messing around with a druid for 5s)
3v3: Try my special sause 1802. So I think challenger maybe rival but sweet none the less. This bad boy is going to jump up to 2k with our lock not wearing quest blues :)

So, Banked 4300 Arena, 65k Honor! What do I know I'm going to get?

S3 Head
S3 Axey
S3 Gloves
(4k arena)

S1 Pants
20AP Gem for the head piece
(21k Honor)

So this leaves me with 40k of pretty to spend on stuff. Being that this is season 3 I'm thinking I'm going to deck out in gems. I will def get all the pvp purples and as I pick up my S3 Chest get some BT/MT gems from friends in a PvE guild. But back to 40k honor and spending it.

I was thinking of getting 2 season 1 1h weapons with +30intel on each for those long 2v2 matches but I'm thinking I'll farm these later or get S3 ones. I won't really need to spend too much on S3 Armor through the season and will certainly have points to burn. Sooo....

Maybe...

Ring
Neck w/
10ap 5 crit gem
Belt

That should cost roughly 40k and leave me some things to BG for (bracers boots)

Help meh pick!

4 comments:

megan said...

"Kill Our Paladin" or "Kill Our Warrior" works too. Maybe even "Spamstring and Bubble".

Shifttusk said...

Kill Our Warrior

May just be it...

OMFG want to leave work now... want pretties!

Vaelin said...

I'd say go for the belt with some of your extra armor and hold off on the 2 1-handers unless you're really losing matches by going OOM.

It's just so hard for hunters to find a nice belt and (not having access tot he armory currently) I'd guess you'd see some real benefit from that piece.

maybe:
"Burn down the Warrior"

Shifttusk said...

Vael, I'm wearing the generals belt for pvp right now so I'm not too badly off. I have a heroic belt of some sort I wear for pve. (from slabs heroic) Its just a matter of biggest upgrade really, the 2x1h weapons are solely for 2v2 (where I am oom pleanty hehe) VS the belt netting me a nice batch of intel full time as well as some more AP/STAM.